Saturday 21 August 2010

Book List of Doom

This morning I got the information about my modules for my first year of study at university. When I had finished being intimidated by how hard the course looks, I began to freak out about the length of my book bill. Oh dear... I can already see the student debt piling up into a massive mountain of doom.

I have mixed feelings about embarking on my course, but I am hugely excited about the prospect of living the student life. I am very aware of how horrible the places-scramble has been this year; I am extremely grateful for the opportunity that I have got and will try to make the best of it.


J xxx

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it. Book debt's going to be so annoying! Although I did have a massive music-geeky time looking at the list. I have Bach, Haydn, Debussy, Bartok, Prokofiev and Beethoven!!!!! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete